Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

I Am A Girl and I'm Gonna Capture the World!

I Am A Girl - The Girls With Glasses Theme Song from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.



THIS SONG HAS BECOME MY ANTHEM! I LOVE IT! Plus the video is delightful! I've been singing to myself the lines "I am a girl and I'm gonna capture the world." *swoons* I love this song!


I found out about this song and the show for which it is the them song from Miss Ginny Branch-Stelling of My Favorite Color is Shiny do check out her wonderful blog.


Just a Little Note to Remember for both you and me
tumbler,sunshine

Have a great week ahead everyone!

2 comments:

Madeline Weber said...

i love the song! going to have to buy it on itunes!
the picture is so cute, i love the pattern in the background!

following you! follow me back if you like my blog!

http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

I just blogged about how your blog inspired my look this weekend, just wanted to share:
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the inspiration

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...