Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thoughts. Questions. Convictions.

gratitudes

That picture says it all.

character

Character is who you are (in the shower) when no one is looking.

valentines,quotes
I can relate to this.
(In fact I realize after publishing this post that I'd already featured this photo. Here.)

Also
I've been asking my friends would rather be able to eat anything you want, when you want (it will appear right in front of you) and NEVER gain weight or have the ability to have anyone you want fall in love with you?
So far the girls have all chosen food, the guys are a mixed bag. What say you? I'm really curious to find out what people think on this matter.

Lastly,

valentines,love

It's what matters most.


Images Via Love Quotes, Bouncytrouncyfun, Just Splendid

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...