Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Link List



How are your holiday plans going? Have you bought and sent all your gifts? (I haven't at all! Eeep!) Have you gotten yourself some lovely new clothes for all the holiday parties? (I'm still searching!) But I do have a list of some lovely holiday inspired links, that get me in the mood for Christmas, the gift wrapping and getting gussied up for the seasons parties.

Checkout Design Mom's list of Top 20 Christmas Books

Beautiful wrapping ideas by Creature Comforts

Ezee's amazing online Holiday magazine Gifted.

great guide for pairing earrings and hairstyles this holiday season.

I'm planning on using these, Spin Pins  by Goody to make chic holiday chignons. I'm thinking a bun would look great with a side braid, simple eye make up and red lips.

I want to try Ginny's list of favorite Red Lipsticks.

Riveting Choose Your Own Fashion Adventure Video. I keep watching it over and over, making new choices each time.

Fun and Funky DIY Nails Designs for the holidays.

I adore this Tiffany & Co. holiday campaign (its from 2010 but still lovely). The brand also has an accompanying video.


Photos of Tiffany and Co. Holiday Campaigns via We heart it and Echoadime

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...