Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cookies and Corsets

Today my sister and I made Valentine's themed sugar cookies. We used red royal icing, black current jam and Nuttella for filling and design. But I don't have any pictures, yet. I used an old plastic Wilton cutter that's similar to the one on the left and these mini Wilton cookie cutters that are useful for making  simple cut out designs in the larger heart cookies and for making small cookies from left over dough.

                


Also today I exercised using some of Casey's videos. I love them! They're killer but she's so bubbly and positive. She seems to know the exact moment I'm about to give up on the exercise and throws in a bit of encouragement. I did this video below and those hip twists were KILLER! Check out Casey's site for lots of great resources on fitness and eating healthy and sensibly. I know I just posted about sugar cookies and now I'm talking fitness. But I want to have my cake and eat it too!




The printable Casey made.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...